Nā Kai `Ewalu is a Hawaiian Canoe and Cultural Club
Membership shall be open to any individual interested in reviving, developing and perpetuating Hawaiian culture and traditions through instruction and training.
Sign-up & pay online by clicking the button below:
Fourth Year Paddlers and Beyond
Registration forms and dues need to be turned in A.S.A.P. If your registration has not been completed, you will not be able to race.
To sign-up, either:
- Click the “NKE Registration Form” button to the right to sign-up and pay online now
- Download the registration form and practice waiver, fill out and return to Erica Amico asap along with payment.
For questions on membership, please email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To revive, develop & perpetuate Hawaiian Culture & Traditions
- Communicate positively & effectively with the Board of Directors, Coaches and Crew.
- Respect NKE property, fellow members, others and self.
- Participate in fundraisers, cultural activities and other NKE functions.
- Attendance, Positive Attitude and Performance will be considered when crews are set.
- Dues are non-refundable and must be paid before you can participate
- All safety rules and regulations must be followed to protect NKE property, members and their `ohana.
Equipment & Hale
Here are a few Hale rules we’d like to share to keep our Hale and equipment in good working order:
- Please keep hale clean. If you see trash around the hale please pick it up and throw it away.
- Do not drag, hit, sit on or damage canoes. Our canoes are very expensive, we must respect our wa`a.
- Please return any paddles or other equipment you use during practice or races.
- Absolutely NO drug use or underage drinking is permitted on NKE premises or during any NKE activities.
- Smoking, dogs, skateboarding, bike riding, roller blading, etc. are not permitted in the Hale or cement area surrounding the Hale.
- Guests are always welcome but will be held in the same regard as a Club member. Club members are responsible for their guest.
If you have any trade skills and would like to help out the club, please see one of our Board members.